Friday, October 12, 2007

Some stuff

1. Season 1 of 30 Rock is on free viewing o NetFlix.com. I don't watch it normally, but I think I like it. It's very reminiscent of Seinfeld. It's not like Seinfeld, but it has the same kind of feel and humor. It kind of sneaks up on you. I may put it on my DVR schedule. I can't believe how much I like Alec Baldwin.

2. Game 1 of the Indians against the Red Socks starts tonight. However, it is going to clash with some Halo 3 action. I think we are going to have about 6 or 7 people in the party. It should be a good time.

3. OSU gets to knock around another in state 'rival' this Saturday. Kent State rolls into town tomorrow. I am not sure if it will be on TV or not. I may be one of the games that got put on the Big Ten Network. Hopfully there will be some other good games to watch.

4. I drove myself crazy bowling last night. I started out with a 224 and finished the night with a 150. How do I drop 74 pins from one game to the next? I couldn't figure it out.

5. The parents are in town this weekend. My mom goes through withdrawals when she doesn't see the kids frequently enough. It is always nice to see them, but I always feel like I need to do chores. My mom is a major busy body. She can't sit still and she can't pass a mess without cleanig it up. It is kinda nice though, I can leave a load of laundry in the dryer and the next thing that I know, it is folded.

No comments: