Monday, October 08, 2007

New Link

I added a new link to my blog yesterday. It's nothing too exciting, but if you want to see where my ancestors are from, take a peek. It is a family tree that my Uncle Terry researched and created. It goes pretty far back too. The only catch is that some of the information may not necessarily be correct. Some of the records have been lost due to fire, war, people moving around, etc. so there are gaps here and there. It is neat that there are pictures too. Basically, my uncle has been sending letters to anyone that has the last name Rhodes and has lived in or has relatives in the area of my ancestors.

I am also adding all of my CD music to my IPod. I have a 30G IPod and it is half empty, so I figured I would fill it up more. It is going to take a while. I forgot how many CDs I have that have fell out of the listening rotation. I either forget I have them or I only like one or two songs on the album. I think I will listen to a wider variety of my music now after I get it all on the Ipod. I may even get creative and make some playlists, like a 'one hit wonder' list for those bands that I only like one song.

The Browns got their asses kicked yesterday and the Indians dropped on to the Yankees. Not a good day for the Cleveland teams. As expected though, OSU is now #3 in the ranking.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Sweet! I love family trees. They're so cool. Mine would be all over the map. I was thinking about also doing that gene thing where you can send a gene sample (blood or a cheek swab) and then they send back information about where your ancestors lived around the globe. How cool!