Thursday, October 04, 2007

More Updates

Sorry for the blogging of multiple topic lately. Hopfully it makes it easier for y'all to pick and choose what you want to read.

1. Halo 2 vs Halo 3 - I finished the Halo 3 campaign. It was fun. I liked the ending (?). It was a conclusion that was satifying and kinda left an opening for Halo 4. All in all, I like 3 alot more than I liked Halo2. Why? Xbox Live. The multi player games are F U N. I am getting better too. I am a level 5 Spartan now and I have actually won several matches. I am EZE2112 if you want to test me.

2. My NCAA 08 football record is getting better. I am on a 4 game win streak. The difference in my game has definately been my offensive skills. I am juking more and am able to break tackles, plus I am getting good at audibles when needed. I LOVE spreading the defense with 5 wide receiversand making a hot read to a quick pass under the coverage. I haven't been stopped since adopting this strategy.

3. BSG...... Razor??? - When watching the disappointing Eureka season finale, I saw a commercial that caught my eye. Apparently there is a BSG spin off already. It called BSG - Razor. I don't know much about this show yet, but they are having two minute teasers during Flash Gordon on Fridays. I doubt I will DVR Flash for this, but the flashbacks will be on the SciFi.com much like the Resistance BSG webisodes. Anything BSG should be good, in theory. I just hope they do not ruin the franchise with this spin off. As a side note, I think BSG starts this month. WOO-HOO!!

4. Speaking of NCAA 08, I finally finshed my first Dynasty. Ohio State is the NCAA 08 National Champions after beating USC. I got an achievement, won some awards...it was pretty anti-climactic. Still, gamer points are gamer points.

5. I was considering buying the new World Series of Poker Xbox game. I need to check and see how many people are still playing online with the old game before I upgrade. I guess there will be some cool features in the new version, but if I can play multi player online with the old version, I see no need to upgrade. I rarely play the career mode.

Sorry this was so Xbox heavy in content. I guess there isn't too much going on at the moment. Still, Xbox is pretty fun in my book.

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Razor is a two hour movie flashback that is to wet our appetite until 2008. I'm just excited they are going to release all the seasons on HD-DVD!

Oh, and Halo 3 is my favorite of all their campaigns, with the first one a close second. I loved, loved, LOVED the warthog race at the end!

Eric Rhodes said...

Yes, the race to escape was pretty exciting. Rather similar to the end of #1, but still neat.