Monday, October 15, 2007

A Good Weekend

1. I didn't have to work, which is always nice

2. Already mentioned in the previous post that OSU won. Now we know they are #1 in the BCS poll. GO BUCKS!!!

3. The Indians split the first two games at Boston, so the series is tied one one and they are heading back to Cleveland for game 3. Go Tribe!!!

4. The Browns won yesterday, taking down the Miami Dolphins. The Browns are now 3-3. I don't know if they will make the playoffs, but they are looking pretty good to go .500 for the season. Still alot of football to play.

5. Friday night was Halo Heaven. Some of my buddies and I got on Xbox Live and teamed up. We had 7 people playing most of the time, so we mostly did Slayer (free-for-all) but when we dropped down to 6 people, we started playing team Slayer. We even banded together for some 6 vs 6 team slayer against other teams. IT WAS GREAT!!!! The best was when we were in a six man team and were placed in a 'Shotty and Sniper' game. You get unlimited shot gun and sniper rifle rounds. Anyway, someone on my team said they hated shotty and sniper, so I said we could veto the map if we wanted to. Someone on the other team said something like we were gay if we vetoed, we were pussys, and we we all N---ERS!!! Can you believe it? Well, Tommie (one of my teammates) is a black guy, so we didn't take kindly to that remark. Let's just say that kicked it up a notch that game. We won, and of my team's 50 kills, I had 19 (I LOVE Shotty and Snipers). Nine of my 19 kills I kicked the shit out of the ignorant jackass that dropped the N-bomb. Asshole.

2 comments:

Woody! said...

Congrats to you and your Bucks. Things looking real good so far. Now all you have to do is avoid getting sniped by one of your rivals because tOSU's probably going to have to be undefeated to get into the BCS Championship game.

Halo 3 sounds like fun. It's on the birthday list so I'm guessing I'll get it before the year is out.

Eric Rhodes said...

Thanks Woody. I was sorry to see UC lose last week. I really pull for them. The upcoming games for OSU are ALL scary. They will definately need to go undefeated to go to the title game. I am honestly most worried about Illinois and Michigan State. those kinds of teams always plays OSU tough. I just can't believe M*ch*g*n is top 25 after losing to a Div 1AA team. Oh well.

H3 is a blast. Especially on Xbox Live.