Saturday, October 06, 2007

Indians against the Yankees: 2 and 8

I am not a huge baseball fan. I am an Indians fan, but not an avid fan. I will watch a few innings if there is nothing else on, but in general, I get my Indians updates on the news. If they win, cool. I just can't get excited about a season that has over 100 games played just to see who gets into the playoffs. I think I have some ADD. But the playoffs is something I can get up for. Well, the Indians are in the playoffs and are taking on the Yankees. In the regular season, the Indians are 0-8 against the Yankees. A little scary. However, in the post season, the Indians are 2-0 against the Yankees. Yeah! That is why I don't get excited about the regular season. The games don't really mean that much. At least not until September when there is a race to see who gets the playoff spots. As an Indian fan, I HATE the Yankees. I also dislike any team that throws huge amounts of cash around to try to buy a title. I don't think that should be allowed. What do I know though? Well, one more win and the Indians will polish off the Yankees and the pinstripes will take their big paychecks home for the season. Rough life. GO TRIBE!!

Scary game tonight: OSU vs Perdue. A top 25 opponent in a hostile environment scares me a little. They are doing a 'black out' at Perdue, where the fans all wear black. I am not sure that this a good strategy for a night game. Sure it will be loud, but the fans in black will blend in to the darkness. If the offense keeps rolling, it should be a Buckeyes victory.

GO BUCKS!!

No comments: