Monday, January 22, 2007

Great BSG episode last night

It was strange watching Battlestar Galactica on Sunday Night. It was kind of nice though. Desperate Housewives followed by BSG makes for a pretty good TV night. Plus, Friday is now free for going out or doing something other than watching TV. Actually, Desperate Housewives was pretty good too, come to think about it.

So, the teaser for this half of the Battlestar Galactica season implies a few things: one, that one of the main characters is going to die and two, one of the main characters is a Cylon that we don't know about yet. Let's consider this, shall we? First, do you think that the person that dies will be the Cylon? It would be a good way to proove who the Cylon may be, since they are reborn into a new body when they die. Honestly, I thought that they were showing Baltar download then Lucy Lawless' model downloaded. There was a BSG marathon on MLK day, and there was a ticker at the bottom of the screen with online comments of watchers speculating who the Cylon would be. I think Baltar is too obvious. Maybe the assistant to the president? I don't see it being a major officer on Galactica though. Maybe Duala? Who will die? I think either Duala or Anders. That will open up more possibilities for the Starbuck-Apollo sexual tensions. Honestly though, I think whomever dies is going to end up being the Cylon. what do you all think?

On a side note, Heroes is supposed to be a "question answering" episode tonight. Apparently there is a list that, if you are on it, you will end up having a power. Or something. Honestly, this show is one big tease after another. I doubt any questions that are answered will just lead to more questions. Still, I'm hooked.

2 comments:

Woody! said...

I have no idea who the cylon could be. Which humans would Lucy Lawless have even met? Baltar? Adama? The President? Gotta be someone big.

I enjoyed Heroes even though most people I talked to were dissappointed. Hey, we jumped forward three weeks. It takes a little time to establish a status quo.

Anonymous said...

The cylon has to be someone who doesn't have an established past. Sharon was a good sleeper agent because she supposedly came from a destroyed city, right? I don't think it's going to be Baltar though...and I can't wait to see his face when he finds out it's not him.