Sunday, January 28, 2007

Flickr


So, I added more pictures to my Flickr page. Mostly, they are pictures of the kids. I arranged my picture files on my computer so that each kid has their own folder. I was adding Alydia pictures to flickr, so that's why there are a lot of her pictures at the top. I have run into a a bit of a snag with flickr. A cross road if you will. Apparently, you can put of all the pictures that you want, but only 200 are viewable by others unless I upgrade and pay money. I'm not sure if I am dedicated enough to do that. Really, do people care enough about my pictures for me to fork out money to have all of them out there? They are just family pictures and some vacation pictures. I have all of my pictures on CDs, so I'm not worried about what would happen if my computer dies. Plus, it seems to take a while to load all of the pictures up. I should be more selective, I guess, but Alydia is too cute to cut out any of her pictures. Well, I guess take a look if you have the time and let me know if the pictures are interesting enough for me to add more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes and No. I am interested in looking at your pictures. But, honestly I won't with dial up it takes way too long and I get too frustrated waiting for pictures to upload. But, I like seeing pictures on your blog. That does not take too long. Alydia is very cute I must say.

Eric Rhodes said...

Yes, she is quite cute. Thanks.

Woody! said...

Only $25 a year. I think it might be worth it.