Saturday, December 02, 2006

BSG Update

I'm a little bit on the fence about the last few BSG episodes. I still think that it is the best show currently on TV, but the past few episodes have been a little bit, I guess, different. I guess they all can't be special effects filled cliff hangers, but those are my favorites. I guess last night's episode was pretty interesting. I was wondering for a while why Apollo and Starbuck were on the outs. It makes sense now. It was just weird how the episode flowed. It also bugged me the the Chief beat up Admiral Adama. Especially because Adama held his own against Apollo in an earlier episode. Whatever. I was certainly glad that Baltar wasn't in the episode. I am tired of his character and don't really like how his story has developed. Anyway, it would sure be nice to be able to get into a boxing ring with anyone that you felt like beating up. All businesses should have a "Kick The Crap Out of Your Co-Worker Friday." I have to say, Apollo sure fights dirty. After kicking the shit out of Hot Dog, you'd think that she could hold her own against Apollo without resorting to kick boxing.

I didn't quite get the whole point of last week's episode. It was strange that they would introduce a new character (Bull Dog) for just one episode. I guess they need to have a few episodes that are separate of the main story line. I guess it is too late to say that Bull dog is not going to be in any future episodes, but I just figured that he was going to become a central character. We'll see, I guess. He is a viper pilot and they are in short supply.

No comments: