Monday, December 04, 2006

Anyone Else Live?

So, I went out and got a wireless router, a wireless adaptor for my Xbox and a 12 month Xbox Live package. I now have 365 days full of online gaming to look forward to. The only thing I am missing are the people to play with online. My friend, Jesse, has Xbox Live so I will be able to play with him. Jessica's brother has it too. What I want to know is, how does one go about joining other games? Do I just search for a game and say, "Here I am. Deal with it."? It seems to me that that would be a good way to have everyone gang up on me. I need to read my Xbox Live information to see what all I need to do to set up games, join games, etc. Does anyone else have Xbox Live for the 360? My online ID is EZE2112. I have Gears of War, NCAA 2007 (football), Kameo, and a poker game. I can't wait for Halo 3 to be released. Still a whole year to wait, at least. Well, if anyone wants to play, send me a friend invite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dork. I so don't understand why anyone likes playing those things. But, then again someone might say the same to me about spending days doing nothing, but hiking with no bathroom to potty and bathe. To each their own, but for me I rather hike and ride during the summer and read and hibernate during the winter. A little more boring that is why I don't have my own blog. Can you imagine my blog. . . Today I sat inside the house and read my book. I could fill it up with mama stuff, but who would care about that except for the occasional projectile poop story.

Woody! said...

No XBox Live here. I keep considering it but just can't justify the investment of money and, more importantly, time. Although, it will happen at some point, I am sure.

You have the Xbox 360, right? I heard that thing blogs what you do online. Is that true?

Eric Rhodes said...

Not too sure if the 360 blog my online activity. I know it can track rankings of players though. I've never played a ranked game though. I suck.

Anonymous said...

Ames - I'm with you. I find any sort of gaming to be quite dull. I get so antcy unless I'm out and about being active. I've even tried gaming to see what all the hubub was about. I just don't get into it.

Eric Rhodes said...

Generally, I would think that gaming is a guy thing. I guess I know a few girls that play, but not many. I would play outdoors, but there aren't too many outdoor games that involve shooting the shit out of aliens.