Friday, December 08, 2006

Bowling and Poker

I rocked bowling last night. Check out my second game. It is probably the best game I have bowled in league play. I think I got a 270+ once, but that was just screwing around. Anyway, I had nine strikes in a row. Three away from a perfect game. It was pretty fun. Needless to say, we won all three games by a lot. I was getting nervous though. I get antsy when I have more that three strikes in a row.
Poker was pretty fun too. I played Wednesday and lost a bit of money. I had pocket aces and lost to pocket kings. He hit another king on the flop. I vowed revenge and got it last night. In the second or third hand I played, I got pocket jacks. The flop came up 7,7, J. The guy that took my money on Wednesday went all in with pocket aces. Needless to say, my full house won out. It was fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a rockin bowling score. I suck at bowling.