Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey Woody

If you read Woody's blog, you know he is not as excited about 24 as he has been in the past. I guess I can understand why. Last season was a memorable as a fart in the wind. I remember that Jack left the country. Other than that, I don't recall much of the show. 24: Redemption was pretty good, so I decided to DVR the new seacon of 24 for watching on my days off. So far, 24 has been pretty good. I am still amazed by the ease that Jack gets out of jams and gets the bad guys. I don't believe that this sort of thing could happen in real life. I know that there are soldiers that could kill me with a piece of paper if they put their mind to it, but I just can't think that one person could get himself into so many jams and come out alive. Oh well. That is why we have suspension of disbelief. Just because I can't truely believe in Jack living such a blessed life doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the plot twists and turns of the show 24. So Woody, don't be afraid of getting into 24. So far it is pretty good, and there is a hot red head by Jack's side through the first three or four hours.

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

By the way, it is fucking cold.

Herb said...

Tell me about it. You gotta love Ohio. We're clocking in at about 2 degrees tonight.

Also, check it out, I posted a third post in a year. Amazing, eh. In it I recount my "experiment" with water today. At best, its a typical Herb story. You may find it amusing.