Friday, January 09, 2009

A Good Night

Thursdays are great. Am I a broken record? I know I spout off on how much I love going out with my friends Thursdays. Really, it is my only chance to blow off steam in the week. I guess I play on my Xbox most other days, but I am still at home, probably cleaning or cooking as well. Thursdays are just about me and having a good time. I was getting pretty grumpy stuck at home three weeks with Christmas and New Years Eve both falling on Thursdays this year. All work and no play make Eric something something. Last night I bowled well except for my first game. 160 followed by two 220+ games. I was pleased overall. Poker went OK. I lost my first $20 playing sloppy, but cleaned up my game and left up $20. Considering we only had 5 people playing, that is pretty good. All in all, fun times.

No comments: