Friday, January 30, 2009

Bowling Blarg

My bowling game is seriously starting to frustrate me. The last two weeks, I am driving myself crazy. I am not sucking completely, and am actually still carrying a 196 average. What is driving me crazy is how inconsistant I am. The last two weeks I rolled over 600 series, but I was all over the spectrum. Last week I started out with a 246 but followed it up with a 160 and then a 190. Last night I started out with a 244 and followed it up with a 150 and then a 215. I am SO frustrated with starting out strong and then taking a dive. My biggest issue is hitting spares. More specifically, the spares on the right hand side of the lane. Even more specifically, the ten pin. I actually got a new ball entirely dedicated to picking up the ten pin. It slides and goes straight instead of hooking. It works perfectly, but I have not had a really good chance practice with it. So, I am still about 50/50 when it comes to the ten pin. This frustrates me to no end. If I were to hit my spares, I would easily have over 200 as my average. SO frustrating!

No comments: