Monday, January 26, 2009

Bloggin' Blahs

I, like Mona, have been pretty bah-humbug about blogging lately. Her reasons, lack of material and using Facebook more, my reasons, lack of material and plain old fasioned laziness. I have facebook too, but don't use it for too much. I just haven't had much in mind for blogging. I lead a boring life, I guess.

I guess I can bitch about TV. I am pretty mad that I am so invested in Lost and BSG. Both shows started out GREAT with mind blowing plots, good acting and great effects. Now, they are kind of pissing in the hay. I watch the Lost premire last night and was SO confused. Maybe I should re-watch the other episodes to try to remember last season, but I don't think it will help. Lost just jumps around too much. If you blink, you miss what is a flash back and what is supposed to be current day. BSG is a little better, but the story has gotten stale and a little boring. I think they are trying to add shockers into the plot to shake things up though like (*****SPOILERS********)

Adama and the prez in bed together and Chief's baby not being Chief's baby. I guess the uprising lead by Gaeda is adding a little bit of interest in the show, but I don't know what can happen in the shows final episodes that will make me feel good about the show's ending. Are they seriously letting the final Cylon reveal to be Sol's dead wife? Boring.

No comments: