Friday, December 19, 2008

Stuff

Last night was a fun night. Yes, bowling night. I bowled well, played cards well, and almost won $1000+. The bowling lanes has a 'super strike' jackpot. If you bowl a strike every frame designated on a little piece of paper, you win the jackpot. I had all the striked needed the first game and the second game. And almost all the way through the third game. I needed strikes in the ninth and tenth frames.....three in a row. My ninth frame ball was perfect and solid in the pocket......and it left a solid seven pin. Solid. It sucked. Still I bowled well, 650+. It was also free drink night. Not all of our drinks were free, just one per bowler. We added a shot of tequilla to our usual pitchers of beer. I was then given another free drink coupon, so another shot.

Poker was fun too. I won $80. I am suprised about that since I got beat up on early in the night. I had AA and got my butt kicked by a full house. Then I started hitting hands and winning pots. Good times.

No comments: