Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fucked Up Dreams

I don't know why, but I have been having the most fucked up dreams lately. Fucked up. That is really the only way to describe it. Monday night is a bit fuzzy, but I distinctly remember Wayne Brady (from Who's Line is it Anyway and Don't Forget the Lyrics) in a superhero outfit, standing in a heroic pose in a bedroom. The weird part was there was a four post bed and the posts were fallic shaped. He was standing in front of one of them so that the post looked like a four foot tall erection. It was really quite funny, aside from the fact that I dreamed of a black man with a four foot boner coming at me. Now, it was NOT sexual, it was more like watching an episode of SNL.



Last night was the most fucked up dream that I can ever remember. It was kind of a fun dream, but fucked up. It was sort of in the Star Wars universe. Well, there were Jedi and Vader. I think I was one of the Jedi or a Han Solo type guy. We were attacking a Star Destroyer to rescue someone. The fucked up parts were: The Jedi had flaccid light sabres, so it was like they were whipping around rubber hoses. The ship we went back to was commanded and staffed by GI Joes. When we made the rescue and returned to the ship, the shouted "Yo Joe!" And when I returned to my quarters on the ship, there were two hot girls that wanted me to pleasure them.



I know what you are thinking. Both dreams probably have something to do with my sex life. Well, I don't want a black man (much less Wayne Brady) coming at me with a four foot cock. I also do not have problems with a 'flaccid light sabre'. Two hot girls at once would be ok, but I don't see that happening, what with me being overweight, almost middle-aged, and...oh yeah!....married. I guess sometimes a fucked up dream is just a fucked up dream.

No comments: