Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh The weather Outside is......FUCKING COLD!!!!

0. That was what my car's thermometer indicated. 0 degrees. Shit! We went to my parent's house for the weekend and were hoping that zero was the temp up in the Toledo area and Columbus was a bit warmer. Thank goodness we were right. 3. That is what my car said as we pulled into our driveway. BURR!!!!! Needless to say, the dogs haven't been enjoying the fact that they need to go out to pee and poo.

Anyway, we had a nice time at my parents' house. The kids LOVE going up there. They get to see my parents, who they love, and play with my 20+ year old Transformers and GI Joe toys. We also got to see my brother, his wife, and their baby Will (short for William). Will is cute and very sweet. I played with him for a litle while, which I would do normally (babies make me nervous) and I made him laugh alot. I guess he likes unkie Eric.

The kids were happy to be able to open presents early. Gabe got some Transfomers, Ally got a new doll house that she LOVES, and Noah got an Air Hog romote control plane that is broker already. I told him to hold it in the car, he didn't, an Moose (our dog) crunched it. He also got a PSP game that we plan on exchanging for a Nintendo DS game (we're getting him one of those). All in all, it was a fun trip. Too much food and too much drink. I definately need to diet when the holidays are over.

No comments: