Monday, December 08, 2008

Going Bowling

Ohio State is going to a BCS bowl again. I don't know if I am exactly thrilled about the match-up they drew though. Ohio State gets to go to the Fiesta Bowl to face snubbed the Texas Longhorns. Ohio State has done well in the Fiesta Bowl, winning the last three times they appeared. That is probably the main reason why they got the bowl berth. Ohio State fans travel well and generate big television ratings. I don't know if I like their chances of winning though. I always keep the faith and will cheer on the Buckeyes until the last tick of the clock, but the offense has struggled at times. On top of that, Texas should be in the Title game (in my opinion). They beat Oklahoma soundly, but for some reason, Oklahoma got invited to the ball. The Longhorns are going to take out their frustrations on the Buckeyes in a big way. Still, I will remain hopeful. Ohio States two losses came to the two teams matched up in the Rose Bowl and who both could also be considered for the BCS title game.

No comments: