Friday, December 12, 2008

the Songs that Made The Cut

I can't find the post, but a while ago I asked people for ideas for songs for me to download from ITunes. 80's songs, specifically. Actually, I kind of wanted songs that reminded me of my younger years and were of a 'hair band' quality. You know, those cheesey 80's songs that you hate to love. Well, here are some of the songs that made the cut:

Radar Love - Golden Earring
Wait - White Lion
Runaway - Bon Jovi
We're Not Going to Take It - Twisted Sister
Youth Gone Wild - Skid Row
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Should I Stay or Should I Go? - The Clash
What I Like About You - The Romantics
I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
Come on Feel the Noise - Quiet Riot
Love Song - Tesla
Final Countdown - Europe
Round and Round - Ratt
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
The Way it Is - Tesla
Paradise By the Dashboard Light - Meat Loaf
Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
Foreplay - Boston
Only Time Will Tell - Asia
Talk Dirty to Me - Poison

Questions? Comments? Did I miss any 'must have' music?

No comments: