Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sad Game

Jessica and I went to watch Ohio State look pathetic as if chalked up a win against Perdue. It was a good time, but a boring game. The only touchdown scored was when OSU blocked a punt and returned it for the score. Other than that, Ohio State scored three field goals and Perdue one field goal. With the running talent on the field of Pryor and Wells, there is no way that the Buckeyes shouldn't have run all over the worst defense in the Big Ten. The only thing to hang their hat on is that the Buckeyes defense was pretty impressive, holding Perdue to only three points. I had the best seats of my OSU watching career. We were in B deck, so we were out of the sun for the whole game. Plus there were TVs there so we could see replays and catch other scores from the games around the country. Toledo beat Michigan? Seriously??? hehe.

We took the kids with us, along with my parents, and we all watched the Skull Session. It is the pre-game warn up of the Ohio State Marching Band. the kids seemed to like it. We got there late, so we had to take seats way up in the nose bleed section. I was a little irritated. My parents used to go to every Skull Session when I was in the band. I felt that they should have remembered that we would need to get there sooner to guarantee good seats. Oh well. The kids also got to meet Brutus the Buckeye and hit a bass drum.

No comments: