Friday, October 03, 2008

Good Night of Bowling

Thursday is bowling night again. Thursdays are great. Anyway, I was on my game pretty well and bowled my first 600 series of the season. 200, 235, and 170. I was a little miffed about the 170, but will take a 600 series any week. I primarily use two balls, a Raging Inferno and a Zone, both Brunswick. On oily lanes, I tend to use my Zone. It seems to break harder on oily lanes. Anyway, I used my Zone last night and it was hammering the pocket. FUN. I still missed a few easy spares, which drives me crazy, but all in all I am please with bowling so far. I am right around a 180-190 average. My team is doing well too. After three weeks we are undefeated and on top of our league. Is it a 26 week league though, so there is still a long way to go. I still might get a new ball this year, but so far my Inferno/Zone duo are doing pretty good.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Wow! And to think in high school, you put up with bowling with the likes of me!!