Friday, August 15, 2008

Why didn't anyone tell me?

Hey, how come no one told me about FaceBook? I started blogging so that I could keep people up to date with me and so that I could keep in touch with them, but FaceBook seems to work a lot better. Well, at least for keeping in touch. The 'wall' feature seems to make it easier to post quick messages to people and have little conversations. fun stuff. I wa suprised by some of the old AWHS people I found. Some old friends, like Anne Marie, Alana, McNutt.....some people I forgot about too or was never really close with. It's Mona's fault. She prompted me to check out her reunion postings on FaceBook and I needed to join so that I could view what she posted. Now I have another fun little site to play with while I am bored as hell at work. I haven't really done too much with it yet, just put my name up and sent some friend requests, but I will probably add pictures and stuff like that. Are there anymore features I should be aware of?

3 comments:

Woody! said...

Well, I did blog about it. Although, it was pretty much an excuse as to why I didn't blog. Yeah, it can be a huge time burglar. But it's pretty cool and way better than MySpace.

Eric Rhodes said...

I do seem to remember that post. I guess I just didn't realize how easy it would be to get FaceBook set up for myself.

Betsy said...

Pieces of Flair is my favorite application. You can even make your own. And there are various apps for saving the earth, saving people on the earth and other stuff. It's tons of fun, and like everyone else, I spend too much time on there.