Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School - yippie!

The boys go back to school tomorrow. The end to a long summer. Gabe is looking forward to it. He really likes school. He's going to be a first grader now. His school has kindergarten and first graders in the same class rooms, so he has the same teacher and room as last year. I kind of doubt that Noah is looking forward to school as much as Gabe is. He said he wants to see his friends, but I doubt he wants to go to classes all day. Plus, he has to be up before 7:00 am to catch his bus. No more lounging in bed until noon.

The only downside for me is that I have to be up early to get Gabe up and ready for school on my days off. Granted, I am usually up early with the kids anyway, but the possibility of sleeping in is better than not having the option at all. Other than that, it will be just me and Ally home during the days. No more bickering to deal with, just one kid to feed, and a much more relaxing atomosphere.

No comments: