Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Job Sucks Right Now

Want to know what I am doing? I am going through a spread sheet with many many contract numbers on it looking through old paperwork to see if there are little boxes marked on applications. If so, I put a 'yes' on the spread sheet. If not, I put a 'no'. If the box is marked 'yes', I have to look through additional paperwork to verify that it is true, false, or inconclusive. It SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS! The worst part is that our viewing system (the program that lets me look at all the paperwork that we have on file for annuities) gets REALLY slow on old documents. So, I try to look at something and then sit and wait five minutes for it to open. And we are doing this for every state in the USA that requires specific paperwork to be sent in under certain conditions. My job really sucks right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that sounds....not fun.