Sunday, August 03, 2008

Gonna have a Cook Out

With the upcoming Ohio State football season coming up, Jessica and I decided we are going to have a cook out for the home opener. If any of my faithful readers are going to be in town on the 30th of August, send me an email and I can send you the information. We usually go all out for these things: food, drink, the game on the big screen, games, maybe some poker after the game. It should be a good time. Kids are welcome, of course. Hopfully, they will play out in the back yard rather than tearing up my basement. I can hope, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it, but I'll let you know for sure. It would be fun. :)

Betsy said...

What time are the festivities? I usually work until 5 or 6 on Saturdays, but can come after that. I think it's about time I give the Buckeyes a fair chance, don't you??

Eric Rhodes said...

it's a 12 noon game. I don't know how much longer after the game the party will continue.

Betsy said...

I'll see what I can do about work. Not so sure if I can get off, but we'll see!