Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gettin' Caught Up on 24

As I have mentioned, I am cathing up on the show, 24. I can't find the previous posting, sorry. Basically, I just said that I thought Kim was hot, but irritating. She got herself into bad situation after bad situation. Now, I have finished season 4 and am getting into season 5. After watching season four, I have come to some conclusions:

1. The 'parimeter teams' used by CTU couldn't stop a baby. Marwan escaped parimeter teams at least four times when he was surrounded. How you ask? He basically just walked away each time. Sure, there was some confusion each time, but you'd think that they would be able to contain a little better.

2. Jack is the only government agent that know anything about anything. He was able to see what's going on and made the right calls throughout the entire season. Everyone else was wrong or three steps behind him.

3. Kim, while irritating, was definately some eye candy that I missed. I know, I know. I'm a male pig. Deal with it.

4. China has terrible security. One guy was able to get in and kidnap a person from their embassy (from the 2nd floor no less) and got out almost scott free. Of course, it was Jack that went in and out of the embassy, so maximum security wouldn't have helped their cause.

Well, that's about all. I could go on about how national security sucked in allowing terroristst to gain access to nuclear power plants, the Secretary of Defense, and a nuclear weapon, but I think that goes without saying. I am starting season five right now, and I have to say that it has certainly grabbed my attention. Three major chatacters hit in the first hour!?!?!? Wow.

4 comments:

Woody! said...

Glad to see you're enjoying 24, cruising through the enjoyable seasons 4 & 5. I think that when season 6 comes out on DVD, you'll be enjoying that, too.

Eric Rhodes said...

Isn't season 6 available on Fox.com? If so, I will try to catch up so that I can watch in 'real time'.

Woody! said...

I hadn't heard that. It might be, but I never had luck watching episodes on a network's website.

Eric Rhodes said...

Something else new I've learned after seeing a few episodes of season 5: Hobbits make terrible CTU agents. And, Jack is still the only person that knows what he is doing.