Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Cool NetFlix Function

So, I was looking at my NetFlix queue and I noticed a neat function. There was a tab that says 'Watch Now'. Apparently, there are a bunch of free movies that you can watch over the internet. Now, these movies aren't the new releases, or even what I would consider as movies that I would watch normally, but there are some pretty good choices. For example: Evil Dead, Soylent Green, some Hitchcock films, and some other classic ovies that everyone should watch. I'm watching Soylent Green right now. It is coming over pretty well over the internet. I haven't seen any slow frames or skipping at all. I already know the secret of the movie, but I've wanted to see it anyway. It isn't bad for an older movie. Cheesey effects and bad acting, but the story if pretty good. If you didn't know, the Earth is over populated and there is no ore food. The Soylent company created a food source that they say is a product of plankton from the ocean. I think that everyone knows the famous line "Soylent Green is made from people." That's right, they recycle dead people and feed them to the public. Iew. Makes me glad I know hoe to grow my own food in the back yard.

2 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

Another cool discovery, there are television shows available for the 'watch now' feature. There are a bunch of old Dr. Who episodes available. Obviously, they are not as good as the new Dr. Who shows, but they are certainly entertaining.

Another funny thing is that there are several Andy Sidaris movies available. Remember Andy Sidaris anyone? Funny.

Woody! said...

Andy Sidaris movies for free? I'm there!