Monday, July 24, 2006

The Drink Menu

For our cook out this weekend, I thought I'd go through my drink book and come up with a list of drinks that I can make with the ingredients that I have on hand. Ok, so I went and got a few extra supplies so that I could make a few different drinks that sounded good to me, but that doesn't make me an alcoholic, does it? Well, here's the list. If you can't find a drink that you like, you need to bring your own drinks. Yes, we will have soda and lemonade for the kiddies and for those of you that would rather stay sober.

ADULT

Blue Hawaiian
Bay Breeze
Blue Margarita
Cape Cod
Margarita
Long Beach Tea
Long Island Iced Tea
Lynchburg Lemonade
Madras
Manhattan
Appletini
Orange Crush
Pink Lemonade
Rum & Coke
Screw Driver
Stone Sour
Kamikaze
Nuclear Kamikaze
Lemon Drop
Sangria
Beer

I started making some food this weekend. I want to get a jump on things so that I don't have alot of cooking to do Saturday.

2 comments:

Mona said...

Wow...you're going to buy all the ingredients for these drinks? You're awesome, Eric! I'll definitely be up for margaritas and Long Islands. Bring it on! :)

Eric Rhodes said...

Get the girls drunk. That's my motto.