Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Day Closer to Checkout Time

October 26th 1974. A day that will be remembered like a fart stain on the underpants of space and time for all eternity. For on this day, I was born. To celebrate, I am working. I guess tonight is my bowling night, so that will be fun. Jessica will be making my favorite dinner of schnitzel and mashed potatoes. YUM. Cake too. Double YUM. And I will probably have beer while bowling tonight. If I am going to eat cake and fried foods, I might as well go all the way, right? I'll probably skip my Thursday poker game though. I have a feeling that, if I come home early, I may be rewarded with a make out session on the couch. It's hard to say though. CSI, Grey's Anatomy, and ER are on tonight. I guess it depends on if the episodes are good or not.

Please, don't buy me presents, just send me money.

5 comments:

Woody! said...

Happy Birthday, Sucka!

Herb said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! Who knew that natural selection wouldn't have weeded any of us out of the gene pool by this time.

Eric Rhodes said...

Thanks Woody.

Not only have I not been weeded out, but I have reproduced! Now THAT is scary.

Anonymous said...

So was your birthday everything you dreamed it would be?

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm such an ass for not looking at your blog in time to see it was your birthday. Sorry. I thought your birthday was in November. I'll try to remember next time!!! Hope it was fun!!!!