Saturday, November 19, 2005

Revenge

I finally got my scanner to work! Well, my brother-in-law did. He is a computer tech support guy. It took a while to figure out what was wrong. Apparently, since I have both HP Image Zone and HP Imaging on my computer, there is a patch that is needed to allow them both to work on the same system. I wish that I could figure out computer problems like that. Oh well.

Everyone, I hope that you enjoy the lovely picture of our good friend Mona. I am posting it due to the picture of me that she posted a while back. Yes, that's a mullet that you see. Sexy. It only seems appropriate that I post this picture of Mona showing off her sexy 80's hair too. In her defense, I did think that she was one of the most attractive women in our high school, so she must have known what she was doing. Anyway, enjoy.

GO BUCKS! BEAT THE BLUE! Also, Go Spartans! Beat the Lions! Big week in NCAA Football.

3 comments:

Woody! said...

Awesome. I gotta see more pictures. Keep scanning.

Mona said...

HA! Sorry for my delayed response. I was sick all last week and didn't blog at all.

Oh my....that's hilarious. I forgot that I used to perm my hair so I got the crinkly curls. How 80s of me!!! You may have opened up a war that you don't want to start, Eric. I have a picture of you that I'm not sure you'd like me to post. It's so funny. :)

Eric Rhodes said...

Well, Mona, this one is the picture that I figured that, if I posted it, you wouldn't kick my ass. I have more too. So, don't start something if you don't want me to finish it.