Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm ok now....

I'm better after fuming for a few days over the OSU loss to Texas. It was a bullshit loss, but we've got more games in front of the Bucks to look forward to. The boy in Scarlet and Grey just need to win the Big Ten Title so that they can get into a BCS game. I think it will be possible to win out the rest of the season. The othe Big Ten teams that OSU will play have some definate chinks in their armor. That's all I have to say about that.

So, the house is coming together a little bit more. It's so hard to get things unpacked when Jessica an I have both work. It's near impossible to do anything while watching two kids all day. I'm starting with my office in the basement now. My parents got me a desk for when I start working from home. I would be working from home by now, but they want me to train some people on how to do my job. So, I need to put the desk together and then start decorating. We also need to go through everything and figure out where to put stuff. The kitchen and out bedrooms are mostly finished now, but the garageis still full of boxes. That will be my next project. We are getting some stuff unpacked at least. My drive way looks like a grave yard for boxes. I need to figure out what to do with them all. Probably try to find somewhere to recycle them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a sad lack of recycling locations in your area, Eric. But if you drive up Rome-Hilliard to Roberts, the Kroger has some recycling dumpsters behind it. Wait - do you have a Hilliard address? You should have curbside recycling.

Mona said...

I'll be moving again soon, too! Oct. 1st - and to my OWN place. I'm pretty pumped. I went through all my crap and gave a lot of it to Goodwill. This will be the second sifting through. I'm going to try to give up a lot more this time. I just have too much crap that I don't need. Hauling it around all over the place is annoying.