Monday, November 17, 2008

Stuff

Ohio State won this weekend and moved up into the top ten of the BCS poll. I do not forsee them getting into the National Title game, but a BCS Bowl game would be nice. I just would not be thrilled about a USC rematch. True, the offense is better with Wells back in the game a Pryor running the offense. They are certainly a hot and cold team. They kicked the crap out of Michigan State and Northwestern, but looked flat and weak against Penn State and USC. It is the 'big game' this weekend against M*ch*g*n. The Wolverweenies are having their worst season EVER with 8 losses already, but rivalry games always have a way of bringing the best out of a squad. Ohio State should be OK though. I don't think 'Rich-Rod' gets the rivalry enough to get the motivate the Maize and Spiew.

I bought Gears of War 2 last week. I think I have an Xbox addiction. I finished Fable 2 again. I wanted to take a break from it before starting over again as a bad guy. I was able to find and shoot all of the gargoyles and I bought all of the big properties I wanted to buy. I will play again as an evil person in a while. Anyway, Gears of War 2 is pretty fun so far. It is a shooter, but from the third person point of view. It is a little weird to get used to at first, but is a neat change of pace. The game really makes you feel like you are in it as the main character of a movie. Fun stuff. As with all shooters though, the button schemes are different from every other game, so it makes it hard to play Call of Duty 4. You expect to throw a grenade and reload instead.

No comments: