Thursday, November 06, 2008

good things

Barack won. I think this is cool for us little people. Maybe not so much for huge corporations though. Hopefully he and the new Democrats will make our country what it should be and help out us poor folk. This is the first time ever I was excited about an election.

I really can't say enough about Fable 2. It is like video game crack to me. I thought I was addicted to Halo 3, but this is something bigger. I get lost in the world of Fable 2 sometimes. I crave it other times. It may actually start becoming a problem for me if I can't get it under control. Just kidding. I am getting excited though. There are 50 gargoyles around the Fable 2 world that, if you shoot them all, will give you the 'ultimate reward'. Three of the gargoyles require that you buy pricey buildings in order to find them. So, I would find items on sale in one region and sell them for a gain in another region. It is best to do this with weapons. One blacksmith gave me such a huge discount that I was able to double my money a few times. So far, I have bought two of the buildings and shot 49 of 50 gargoyles. The last one requires that I finish the main game, go back into the world, and buy one last building for $1 mil. I have a half mil in gold now, but am not too sure if I can top the 1 mil mark. Still, I will be excited if I get it. I am not too sure what the 'ultimate prize' will be and how fun it would be to get it after the game is pretty much over. I am playing as a female now. A lesbian though, because I thought it would be weird to flirt with the male characters in the game. I have my girl dressed in a goth outfit with black makeup. I don't know why. This game is crazy fun.

I am still holding my bowling average in the 190s. I has a rough go the first week of rolling my new ball, but the last few weeks I have done well. Currently, my team is in second place and we bowl the #1 team tonight. I am hoping for a big night. I am happy with myself when I hit my average, which means a 576 series. I am shooting for a 650 series this week though. If I get on track early, I should be able to hit it. My new ball is working exactly the way I hoped.

No comments: