Sunday, April 27, 2008

Even More Stuff

Prom Night was pretty good. It was typical 'crazy person kills teens' movie with a few twists and turns here and there. It was rated PG13, so there was none of the usual 80's slasher film TnA. Still, some of the stereotypes were there. The dumb girl with big boobs was killed first, the girl that was about to screw her boyfriend was killed, and the main character was saved at the last minute. It was a little scary here and there. It was worth the watch.



I don't remember if I mentioned, but when I was at Sears picking up a new lawn mower, my van was clipped by a big ass truck. Granted, I was parked in from of the store waiting for the mower to be loaded (there was no loading zone, but the guy was in a big ass truck and was trying to get passed me and an oncoming car. There just wasn't the room. Personally, if I don't KNOW that I have enough room to get buy, I wait. Apparently, this guy was in more of the "I can make it." mind set. I guess he was in too much of a hurry to wait 30 seconds. Now my car has a nice big dent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo...that blows about the dent. Did he stop? Or did he keep on going, pretending he didn't clip you?

Eric Rhodes said...

He stopped. I got his insurance info and should get a check this week. I just need to find a place to get my car fixed and find out how to get a free rental. Or, I guess I could cash the check and pay some bills......nah. I'd rather have my car fixed.