Saturday, April 26, 2008

More stuff

I got a call from Herb yesterday. Quite a suprise, since I haven't heard from him in a while. We wanted me to pass the word that he and his wife had another kid. A boy this time. This makes 4.

I got my ass handed to me all night in poker again. My cards just aren't hitting. I did get quads one (four of a kind) but was only able to win $10 out of the hand. It would have been better if there were more people in the hand and someone else had a pair, giving them a full house. Oh well. Life goes on.

Jessica and I are going out tonight. We are going to the Movie Tavern to see Prom Night. It looks like a slasher film. Could be good. Jessica wanted to see it because there are so few 'good slasher movies' out there anymore. It was a toss up between that and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I think it looks funny. I will let you know how Prom night is. It has that cutie from American Dreams and John Tucker Must Die, Brittany Snow. OK, she is pretty hot in that picture, not just cute.

I also started a new NCAA 08 football season. It's been a while since I've played it. I decided to try to get a Heisman Trophy using Hawaii and their quarterback. Basically, pass a lot and all of my run plays are the qb as well. I got an achievement for over 350 passing yards in one game. The Xbox automatically pulled my QB and put in the second stringer. It was fun. I smell Heisman!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats herb and growing family (via Eric's blog....)!!!!