Friday, August 11, 2006

Gone 360

I was in a grumpy mood earlier this week. It happens to all of us at one point or other. So, I listened to my feminine side and went shopping. I suppose I should go back a little bit and say that, in the past week or two, I played and beat Halo and Halo 2 (yet again). The Halo games are by far the best first person shooters that I have ever played. Doom 3 is pretty kick ass too, but Halo has a great mulit player function that puts it on top. Needless to say, playing these two games got me to thinking about Halo 3. It's not out yet and I understand that it will only be released for the Xbox 360. So, I decided to break down and get the 360 now, since I needed new games to play. Yes, I could have gove the cheap route and bought some new Xbox games, but I went a little crazy. Grumpy moods tend to make me want to spend money. I bought two games with it, Kameo and Prey. I'd seen Kameo commercials and it looked good, so I went with it. It's pretty fun. Prey is a first person shooter and the graphics looked sweet, so I thought what the heck. Now, when Halo 3 is out, I will be good to go. Plus Fable 2 will be out on the 360 and I really liked Fable. So, anyone know any good 360 games?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am encouraging the use of video games! Sorry Jessica. Neal really likes Splinter Cell and other Tom Clancy's books that have been made into games.

Mona said...

If you were truly listening to your feminine side, you would have bought something more interesting (at least more interesting to me). :)

Eric Rhodes said...

Sorry Mona. I don't need a new purse or grass skirt. :-P