Monday, January 14, 2008

Not much to write about lately.....

Three posts in thirteen days is not how I want to run this blog. Sorry for being lazy. Actually, it is more that I don't really have too much going on to post about.

I could write about movies I have watched lately, but none of them have been very good. Mostly they are predictable B films that looked mildly interesting. Let's just say that I am getting to the dregs of my NetFlix queue. Only about ten more DVDs until I am to zero. Lately, I have been watching the so-so films I kinda wanted to see, but not enough to pay good money for them. I can't even remember the names of the movies I've watched. That should tell you how bad it has gotten. You may think that I watch too many movies and you are probably right, but they are mostly to have as background noise while I work. If there is a movie I really want to watch, I wait and make sure I can give it my full attention.

Noah is doing pretty well with his arm. He had to go back to the ER twice because the cast was too tight and was cutting off the circulation to his fingers. Mostly, he is being a drama queen and acting like he is the first person to ever break his arm. I guess I was a little over dramatic when I broke mine, but hearing the same stories over and over is getting a little old. Plus, he is acting helpless, like a person couldn't survive life with only one arm. Hopfully he will get to go back to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I remember when I broke my finger. It was so scary for me. I was younger than Noah (I think about 10)...but I remember really feeling unsafe and scared. I'm sure I was overly-dramatic about it because of that. But, according to my family, I was dramatic about everything like that.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... Human nature. I think we're all probably overdramic when we're hurt or sick. I know I almost never get sick, so when I do, I'm horrible. I can't imagine how bad I would be if I actually broke a limb. Hope Noah feels better soon!