Thursday, January 10, 2008

I don't wanna talk about it.

If you want to hear my rants about the game Monday, check out my post on Woody's blog. It was riddled with OSU mistakes and had very few LSU mistakes. Man! I am getting SO tired of being an Ohio sports fan. The Buckeyes lose three titles (2 football, one basketball) in two years, Browns get booted out of the playoffs, Cinnci had a rough year, the Blue Jackets never make the playoffs, the Indians screw up the in the playoffs, heck, even the Columbus Destroyers were close to a title this last year. We Ohio fans should start holding up two fingers when the TV camera is on us at a sporting event. "We're number two!" Sorry, I said I wasn't going to rant. At least we beat our Div 1-AA opponent.

My day yesterday was pretty shitty. First, I get a call from Gabriel's principal saying that he is getting in trouble on the bus and at recess. I don't get it. He is so sweet when he is at home (most of the time). Anyway, is got kicked off the bus one day and we have to go in for a conference tomorrow with the teacher and principal.

While talking to Gabriel after school, I hear a frantic knock on the door. I grew concerned because I knew Noah was outside riding his bike. Well, he flipped over the handle bars after trying to jump his bike and broke his arm. So, my ass was in the hospital for five hours. I don't really care b/c it was something that us parents need to do for our kids. It was just a big huge drag. Luckily, Jessica's dad came to get the little kids. This break was almost as bad as mine a few years back. Only he broke both of his bones in the forearm and I broke my humerous (upper arm). They were able to set it without operating, but he still may need to get it reset if the bones aren't healing together correctly. It It is amazing how extreme situations can bring out different sides of a person. Noah was very polite and kept telling everyone 'thank you' for helping him. It was probably the drugs. Normally, he is a moody teenager who speaks monosyllabicly like Rinnert. Not moody like Rinnert, talks like Rinnert. Rinnert isn't too moody these days that I know of.

3 comments:

Bryan said...

I talk just fine thank you very much.

Eric Rhodes said...

WOW! A two syllable word in you reply!

I'm just teasing B. You speak quite elloquently. I can understand you perfectly.......after a few beers and a couple of shots. :-)

Anonymous said...

Man, your day did sound pretty shitty. That sucks. I hope Noah doesn't have to have his arm reset.

I don't remember Rinnert only reply in one syllable words (maybe kinda)....but I do recall the monotone voice. :) Love you, Rinnert!