Monday, April 17, 2006

Star Trek Hotties

After my last, totally depressing post, I thought I'd try to lighten things up a bit. I recently added Star Trek Voyager, season 1, to my NetFlix queue and was reminded of two things: 1. the show is excellent 2. Kes is hot. Anyway, I began to think about the women of Star Trek history and thought I'd give you, in my opinion, the top three hotties from each series:

Star Trek (the original)
1. the blonde Yeoman that always brought Kirk things to sign (I forget her name)
2. the green alien seductress (again, I forget the name of the species, but always wondered why they were never in any of the newer series.)
3. Uhura
honorable mention: any female crew member in those short short skirts ("You could almost see the giblets." -Larry the Cable Guy)

TNG
1. Tasha Yar
2. Deanna Troi
3. Dr. Chrusher
honorable mention: the entire species of sex hungry, scantally clad women in that episode where Wesley Crusher was sentenced to death for falling in some flowers.

DS9
1. Jadzia Dax
2. Kira Nerys
3. Dabo Girls!!
honorable mention: Ezri Dax. Cute, but no one can truely replace the original Dax.

Voyager
1. Seven of Nine
2. Kes
3. B'elanna Torres
honorable mention: Captain Janeway

Enterprise
1. T'Pol
2. T'Pol
3. T'Pol (she's really attractive)
honorable mention: Hoshi Sato

Hall of Fame top three:
1. T'Pol
2. Seven of Nine
3. Dax (the original)

Any disagreements or anyone that I forgot to mention?

5 comments:

Mona said...

I'd have to disagree with your TNG rating. Deanna Troy was the number 1 hottie in that show, hands down. Tasha was cute, but not beautiful. Although I liked that she kicked ass, whereas Deanna was a bit too demure. OMG...I'm such a nerd.

Woody! said...

yeah, Yar wasn't all that. Remember that chick that Picard hooked up with on the planet where they discovered some secret civilization on his vacation. Or the one who bonded with him who went on to play Jean Grey. And apparently Ashley Judd was on an episode. So, I think she wins.

Eric Rhodes said...

Wow. Apparently there are people out there that paid a lot more attention to the women of TNG than I did. Well, in defense of my #1 pick being Tasha, remember the episode where they all acted drunk and Tasha nailed Data? That dress she was in to seduce Data was HOT. It's not her fault that Troi was a floosie who always had tight outfits that made her boobies show. I didn't realize that Ashley Judd was on an episode. That changes my #1. I still like Yar more than Troi though.

Woody! said...

What can I say? They made an impact on me.

Mona said...

Yeah, Judd was on an epsiode, but she was Crusher's girlfriend. He was such a wuss.