Monday, April 10, 2006

Ebay Oops

Somehow I screwed up and bought two copies of the Sopranos season 2 DVD box set on Ebay. I thought I had lost the first box set I bid on, but I guess not. So, now I have two sets, one new one used, on the way. I'm glad that I won at least one of the auctions, but who really needs two sets of the same DVD set? I may re-sell one of the sets on Ebay but thought I'd throw out the offer to my faithful blog reader. If he hasn't stopped reading this pile of dog poo. I know, more than one person reads my blog, I'm just being funny(ish). Anyway, I paid $30 and will gladly sell it to someone for the same price. I'll even give the new set rather than the used one. Let me know if you are interested. Otherwise, I'll just throw it back on Ebay. If you don't watch the Sopranos, I suggest you start. It's pretty good.

No comments: