Monday, April 17, 2006

Sad News

Hey all you AWHS alumni, I got some sad new yesterday. My mom called to wish us a Happy Easter and then followed that right up by telling me that Don Voss (Tim's dad) died last Wednesday. I guess it was ruled that he had a heart attach while driving and then had an accident. I think he ran into a building or something. If you don't know Mr. Voss, he was a really nice guy and helped teach percussion at Anthony Wayne High School. He also came down for alot of the OSU football games and went to all of the OSU Marching Band shows that he could. So, keep his family in your thoughts.

Sorry for bringing everyone down. In the future, I will try to lighten things up a bit.

3 comments:

Eric Rhodes said...

If you want to view the obituary, follow the link, click "change your search", type in "Voss" under last name, and change the search date to 'last seven days'.

Woody! said...

Yeah, my parents told me before the weekend. Really sad. Not only because of the great guy Mr. Voss was but someone we went to school with lost their dad. Kinda sad if you think about it that way.

Mona said...

Oh, man. That sucks. Sorry to hear about that. I didn't know him too well, but he seemed like a nice guy. I hope his family is doing OK.