Monday, February 27, 2006

Any home viewing suggestions?

Now that I have my NetFlix up and rolling, I'm compiling lists of movies and TV shows that I want to get for my home viewing pleasure. I like that I can get movies that I would normally not buy or rent unless I had this NetFlix convenience. Go to a video store and pay $3.49 to rent Elektra? I don't think so. Add it to my list of 20 movies I get in a month for $18.00? Ok. I have a Queue full of movies to watch, but am concerned about the next couple months when I run out of ideas. I guess there's plenty of shows I want to catch up on, but what happens if I run out of ideas. I hate searching for films on NetFlix because the browser isn't very user friendly. If you add a film to your queue, there is no way to get back to where you were on the search list. The return to browsing button takes you back to the top of the movie list and then you have to go through all of the movies you've already searched through. So, I thought I'd shout out see what everyone out there could sugest to me. Any good new or old movies that I should watch? What about TV shows that I need to see? My buddy is going to let me borrow the Sopranos, so I was able to take those off my list. So, what are your favorites? I'm pretty diverse in what I like to watch, so no idea is a bad idea.

1 comment:

Herb said...

You know, back in the day, RobotJox was always worth a viewing. Nothing quite like giant robots destroying each other with bad acting and campy lines. What's even better is it is still easy to buy that kind of entertainment.