Friday, May 19, 2006

Call your mom. Tell her that you love her.

I'm sure that most of you are unaware, but Thursday morning on her way to work, Jessica's mom, Sue, was killed in a car accident. We are doing as well as is expected, but it is rough going. I don't tell you this because I want sympathy. I tell you all this because it is important that your loved ones know that they are loved. Thankfully, Jess had just talked to her mom Wednesday night and told her that she loved her. Sue was on her way to work when the other driver ran a red light. Your thoughts and prayers are welcome. Please, call you mom, dad, brother, spouse, kids, whatever, and tell them that you love them. You never know when something like this could happen. To all my friends reading this, I love you all.

2 comments:

Woody! said...

Wow. As you requested, thoughts and prayers are coming your way from me and my folks. It's good advice to let everyone know how you feel about them currently cause it can all end so quickly. You or yours need anything, let us know.

Mona said...

I'm so sorry, Eric. I know how it feels to lose a parent, but I don't know how it feels for it to be so sudden. I'll definitely keep Jess and your family in my prayers. I love you, too! And I tell my mom I love her all the time, these days. Thanks for your posting.