Sunday, June 04, 2006

Thank You!

I just wanted to send a quick 'thank you' to To all of you for your thoughts, prayers, and cards that you have sent to my family during the past few weeks. As you all know, it has been a really rough time for us over the past month. Your support and well wishes are greatly appreciated. Also, thanks for all of the cards and gifts for Alydia's birthday. The party was exactly what we needed to get our minds off of things for a little while. I am thankful to have so many good friends that would come help us celebrate on such short notice. Alydia is having fun with her toys and Jessica is having fun with the cute outfits. I'll send more personal thank you cards when I get the time. If any of you need anything from us at any time, don't hesitate to ask.

No comments: