Monday, July 28, 2008

Vacation, sorta

I took a few days off last week and took the family to meet my parents at Great Wolf Lodge. It is an indoor water park in Sandusky, OH. It was pretty fun. I say that it was vacation sorta because we had to chase Gabe and Ally all over the place. Mostly Gabe. He LOVED the water slides. The picture is the result of a huge bucket of water getting dumped on a bunch of people. Noah is in there somewhere. It was cold water compared to the heated pools, so I avoided it. Gabe's favorite thing was the leasure creek thing. He woud get into the tube and run around the creek. It was cute. Ally seemed to enjoy the little kid things. she went on this one slide over and over again. She would squeel each time down. It was cute. There is also an out door pool, but the main fun was indoors. It was a little chilly outside. I took a few pictures, but didn't really want to take my camera around too much. I was worried it would get wet. Plus all the lockers were full and I was worried about it getting lost or stolen. I also didn't want to look like a perv trying to take pictures of little girls in their bikinis. That scares me a little. One day my little girl is going to be a teen wanting to to wear tiny bikinis. I think it is a little scary that they make bikinis for young girls. Why do little girls need to be showing so much skin in public? Seems to me that it would fuel sickos and perverts. I will get off my high horse now.

4 comments:

Woody! said...

Looks like a good time. There's a Great Wolf down here and it looks like it might be a good time. You know, down the road.

Eric Rhodes said...

If you like the water it is a good time. If not, don't waste your money. It is certainly a good family place.

Mona said...

I know what you mean about the bikinis. I guess I'm old-fashioned, but it just seems like girls show so much skin so much younger these days. And post it all over Facebook and MySpace.

Eric Rhodes said...

Exactly. The scariest part is that these girls usually pose for these pics voluntarily.