Friday, February 08, 2008

Party Time

I can't believe it, but my little boy is turning six this weekend. It amazes me how quickly he seems to be growing up. Again, Gabriel asked that we have his party at Chuck E Cheese's. That is OK by me. The kids have fun and we don't need to clean up at all. I think three or four of Gabe's friends will be coming along. My parents will be here as well. The party is tonight, but his actual birthday is this Sunday. He also lost his first tooth this week. He lost it at school, and then he lost it at school, so the tooth fairy didn't get to take it. He still got a dollar though.He has other loose teeth, so pretty soon he will be missing all his front teeth. I think kids are cute when they are missing their front teeth.

Anyway, I will be sure to post pictures of the party on my Flickr site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the COOLEST parents EVER!!! Parties at Chuck E. Cheese are so AWESOME! I was never so lucky to have a party there, but got to attend 1 or 2. Actually, I may put in a request for my next b-day. I'll make sure and send you an invite if Kris indulges me!

Anonymous said...

I remember losing my teeth as a kid. It was always kind of scary for me because my brother would pull them out before they fell out and I was always afraid it would hurt.

Anonymous said...

Gosh - I always pulled out my teeth. I was too impatient to wait. Imagine that :) And I STILL am thinking about a party at Chuck E. Cheese. I really want to play the games and win some cool prizes!