Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ain't I Sweet?

This is a picture of Jessica's Valentine's Day present. I know, I know.... flowers die, but they always seem to make her happy. I usually ger roses, but decided to switch things up a bit. I thought these looked nice. Plus, I thought the vase was nice. I felt a little bad because I was out a little late. Valentine's Day fell on my bowling night. Still, it was an OK day, I guess. I usually don't get into Valentine's Day much more than dinner and a card or flowers and a card. I guess that is more than some guys do. Jessica got me a Vader bobble head. Fun stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool, Eric. I like tulips. James made me a card for Valentines day. It was really cool.

Eric Rhodes said...

I think I am going to plant a bunch of tulips this year. We had a bunch at our old house and it was nice to get some fresh cut from the yard.

Woody! said...

It's all about the presentation.

Well done, my lad.

Anonymous said...

Tulips are one of my favorites. I love having them in the house this time of year!

God Job Eric!