Thursday, May 07, 2009

A few thing

1. Manny Ramirez is a dumb ass. I don't follow baseball much, but when one of the "top" players gets suspended for using illegal drugs, after all of the press and attention that has been on drugs in baseball, you HAVE to be a fucking idiot. COME ON!!! You have a list of what you can and can't use, so get your perscription, read the lable, read the banned drug list, and then decide if you should take the drug. I have always disliked Manny. "Manny being Manny" is a phrase that makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Translated it means that he is an idiot and a dumb ass, but hey, he can hit the ball well, so who cares? Well guess what, Dit Shit. You got caught cheating and you are out.

2. Can someone please do something that will keep Brett Favre from coming back to the NBA? "I retire." "I'm back!" I retire" "Maybe I'm back!......for my old team's rival!!" Enough is enough already! Retiring means you are done. There should be a rule in the NFL stating that, if you retire, you are allowed ONE comeback. Not two, not three. Who the hell does he think he is? Rocky Balboa? I am SO sick of Sports Center being filled with stories of Favres comebacks to the NFL.

Sorry, I just hate when two stories monopolize my sporting news.

No comments: