Thursday, April 16, 2009

Making Memories

I guess "Saving Memories" would be a more appropriate title. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have started my 10th year working for Nationwide. It is definately the longest I have ever been at a job. I am not sure if I will be doing this for the rest of my life, but for not, it works. Anyway, for my 10th year anniversary, Nationwide let me choose a gift. I got to choose from items like a golf club (driver), a DVD player, poker chips, and other items. I chose a LCD picture frame. It probably wasn't the most expensive of flashy item, but I have wanted one for a while. If you are unfamiliar with them, you can load digital photos on a memory card and display them on the LCD screen as a slide show. The only card I has was 4MB, so I could only unload a few pictures. So, I checked the best buy ad and they had 8 GB memory cards for $20 off. Now I have a good five minute slide show going on. Another think I saw was 8 GB flash drives $20 off. Now, I have all of my digital pictures saved on my computer and a flash drive. I tried putting them on CDs, which I have done for most of them, but it was getting tiresome.

No comments: