Thursday, September 11, 2008

I hate Carson Palmer

I was watching Sports Center yesterday and I heard something that made me hate Carson Palmer. I already didn't like him much sonce he is on the roster of the Browns' in state rival, the Bengals, but now I just down right hate the guy. I would say hate is a strong word, but in this case, it really isn't. Being a UCS quarterback now playing in the state of Ohio, I guess someone interviewing Carson Ass-Plumber abouthis thoughts on Ohio State. His reply was something to the point of his hating OSU and not understanding why Ohioans are so gung ho about the Buckeyes. Hmm...maybe because they are the most talented ans successful football team in Ohio? Yes, I say that the Buckeyes are the most talented team in Ohio, even with two NFL teams in the state and being a Browns fan. OK. that may be a strong statement, but Ohio State has certainly had more success latey than the Bengals or the Browns. That point asside, my message to Carson Palmer is this:

Mr Ass-Plumber, you play for a team in the state of Ohio. Do you thing that, perhaps, maybe some of you fans might also be fans of Ohio State? Stop showing the state that you are a fuck-o and show a little tact. Or at least start winning some titles before bashing the only team in Ohio that has been playing in any title games lately. Oh, AND OSU wins their conference.

PS. You are a dick.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should tell him how you really feel, Eric. :)

Woody! said...

I'm sure he's pissing off some Bengals fans who are also tOSU fans, too.

Eric Rhodes said...

My point exactly Woody. You can't go and bash the main college football program in the state in which you are playing yourself.

Anonymous said...

You know, can you critize a guy for tact when you use the term "fuck-o" in the same post? :)

Eric Rhodes said...

I just call it like I see it, Herb.